Forum Posts

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iya
Malicious

re: Leaving Wow

I'm highly considering it.

I'm going to try WoD out for maybe a month, but I've been the least excited about this expansion compared to the prior.  And the number one reason is that there is nothing new to offer.  With WoW being 10 years old, the game-makers have the impossible task of making the game feel new each time an expansion comes out; because frankly, why else would you bother with it.  The only thing in WoD that has me a little excited is the garrison.  And even that doesn't feel like a wholly thought out player housing idea.

I think I'm just tired of the endless dungeon grinding, the endless trolling, the constant toddler-esque 'mine mine' mentality I see of many WoW players over the years that has not gotten better.  I'd love to focus more on being a once again active member of the guild, but I've a 16month old daughter and a son due in Jan/ Feb that I love to spend time with.  1 hour every other day or so doesn't really feel like I'm putting my $15/mo to good use.  I may be more active on Tumblr.  I feel the need to document the stories I've created and continue to develop my characters even though they will no longer be present on WoW.  

That being said.  Love you guys.  Mean it.  :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: