Forum Posts

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakko Boomsprocket
Sinister

re: Slipped Away into the Night (Story)

((Funny.  One of our biggest toons, Alyjandraa just left last night.  I guess the trial really was a turning point for the guild.))

http://alyjandratwin.tumblr.com/post/98690006051/not-her-never-her

((Or is this because you felt ignored in all the RP?  If so, I'm sorry I never got the chance to meet you.  Yeecheng sounds like a cool character.))

MArrowWRA
Troublesome

re: Slipped Away into the Night (Story)

"Don't look at me like that!" Yee Cheng turns speaking in an angry hushed tone to her tiger, who is seemingly not paying any attention to her. "You know I can not do this anymore!" The tiger still just lays there chewing in on a dead squirrl as if never hearing the girl speak. The pandarian woman turns her attention back to comings and goings of the Sub Rosa compound. She has been hiding and watching from this perch in the surrounding trees for many nights before tonight. Her aggravation again turns to the tiger as if the creature has been speaking to her, "Yes I know I was a fool. You do not need to rub it in!" She then shifts some leaves out of the way to get a more comfortable view as she continues somberly conversing with her tiger. "I can not go back in time. I had no way of knowing what was going to happen to my father... the village.... this is not what he would have wanted for me." Yee unconsciously feels for her old trailblazer rifle slung over her back. Not drawing it but only touching it as if to know its still with her.

The tiger rolls over and groans after devouring the mauled remains of the squirrl. "Yee turns her attention back to the cat "Yes I know I can not leave these people!" She looks down at the ceremonial Dagger on her belt and the scar across her right paw. "Yes I know I took a blood oath but look at them. They do not even know who I am or would even notice if I left. And how could they? They are too consumed with their quest for wealth."

She spends a few moments quietly watching the compound. Quietly pondering the situation to herself once again. "That used to be me. The blind pursuit of wealth. It is something I thought I wanted. Ahh.. I was such a fool. Yes a fool I was!" Yee chokes out the words with a single tear coming down her fat fuzzy cheek thinking about the cost she has suffered because of her quest for riches.

The pandarian takes the Sub Rosa ceremonial dagger off of her belt. She digs around in her backpack for a red silk cloth. After carefully wrapping the dagger in the cloth she places it deep inside of her backpack and then climbs down out of the tree. The tiger perks up and rolls back onto his feet ready to follow his master where ever she may go next. The two creatures slowly slip away into the night. The Pandarian looks at the tiger again as if it had just said something to her and responds in a joking tone "Well if so then I can always just bribe them."

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sub Rosa Forum Index -> IC RP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: