Forum Posts

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DinoPerson
Sinister

re: What My WoW Characters Are Thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRnbfm0vA8

This video made me wonder what my own WoW characters are thinking.....

Jakko - I’m the character you first created to check out what RP was about.  First I was a rogue, never made it past 40, and then you rerolled me as a druid even though a troll druid with a goblin accent makes no fucking sense.  Seriously.  That shit puts me on the same level as those half-vampire, half-werewolf, half-witch, half-mermaid sluts you see on Moonguard, you ass.

Johriah - I’m the DK you rolled on your RP server because you wanted to get to know Sub Rosa better but didn’t want to bother leveling Jakko.

Rikko - I’m the character you rolled because you thought a pervy goblin warrior who kicks ass, builds motorcycles and flirts with anything with two X chromosomes would be fun.

Spritizie - I’m the character you rolled because you thought a goblin huntress with multiple pets, companions and mounts, most of whom are terrifying but with cutesy names would be fun.

Gorrin - I’m the character you rolled because you thought a hilariously insane warlock would be fun.  By the way, I don’t know what Jakko’s complaining about.  He’s the only one who’s actually at max level.

Soozee - I’m your bank alt / occasional lowbie healer because you’re curious about priests.

Quantao - I’m the pandaren you rolled because, damn it, you were just too damned curious…..and then you stopped leveling me as soon as I was off the Wandering Isle.

Xawykjin - I’m da troll warlock you rolled so dat I could be a villain in an RP storyline you thought up way back in early 2010……how’s dat goin, by da way?

Stegg - Where’s Maina?  Oh God…..oh God……you deleted her!  You monster!  She was my sister!  Why did you do it?!  What do you mean you thought about it and decided that her character arc wouldn’t work?!  So why am I still here?  You're curious about paladins?  Yeah, and then you’ll abandon me as soon as I hit level 40.  Just admit it, you see us as nothing but bacteria.  You may think you’re a god but one day……one day…….

Iya
Malicious

re: What My WoW Characters Are Thinking

I like this game.  :D  I'm tempted to join in, but it would end up being a short history lesson on way too many characters.  Seriously... there are 33 of them now.  Only 22 are 90's.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: